Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Napping ducks and the Bus

Just checking in with another D*C*M* (Dad's corner moment). Sof and I took an outing to Land Park to go and feed the ducks and geese last week. Now, I remember doing this as a kid and being mobbed by ducks and attacked by geese. I was a little concerned at how Sofia would handle it but it turns out I didn't have to worry...we caught them all at nap time, they were totally uninterested in eating and Sofia decided she preferred to eat the bread rather than throw it anyway.

As for the bus, Sofia and I were out running errands and I pulled up next to an RT Bus and clear as a bell out of the back seat comes "BUS" without any prompting. She has said it a bunch since and usually follows it up with the swish, swish, swish sound for the wipers and then we have to sing the whole song.



2 comments:

Clyde and Terri said...

What fun it is for us to see you guys doing with Sofia, the things we so loved doing with you, Clyde, when you were just a little kid.

Katie said...

OH my gosh ... she looks gorgeous in yellow :)