Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ladies, whatcha doin' in there?


I am sorry, but this was the funniest thing ever. I know I shouldn't take photos and laugh at my child's suffering, but this was just too good to pass up, and this wasn't even the best photo - my camera wasn't ready for that.

Grandma and Grandpa came over for dinner tonight and we had a lovely meal sitting outside. After dinner and a little playing on the toys outside Grandma and I went in to fix dessert. Clyde had put Sofia's bib back on in readiness for the sweet treat that was to be forthcoming from the kitchen. What Clyde did not know and so failed to pass on to Sofia, was that there was cream to be whipped and berries to be washed and that dessert would not appear on the table with the speed they had anticipated. Terri and I were having a lovely chat while the cream whipped only to turn around and see this pathetic face pressed up to the window. I swear the look in her eyes could have killed. I mean, how long can it possibly take to make dessert?

No comments: