Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Eating Ziti



Apparently this is the new, hip way to eat ziti. All the toddlers are doing it. I had cut the pieces up for Sofia as this was her first meal post fat lip and I wanted to make it easy for her. Obviously, she didn't need any of my help. I am still not sure where this particular dining technique comes from but it cracks me up every time I watch it so I had to share. Oh, by the way, feel free to turn the sound down. Clyde didn't know that I was taping so he was talking to me about nothing to do with the video and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of the sound!!

4 comments:

Clyde and Terri said...

We could not stop laughing.

Lilysmom said...

That is just about the cutest thing ever!

Chris and Andrea said...

Now we know the correct pasta etiquette! She has sooo much to teach us!

Pineapple Princess said...

Hi! I found your blog through NeoWorks. I'm so glad I did.
Your daughter is beautiful!!!

Stacy
http://adoptbellagrace.blogspot.com/