Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cookies

Today, amongst other things, Sofia and I decided to bake some Afghans. So we set to, put our pinny's on and started to cook. Unfortunately, Miss S wasn't wearing any trousers but to be perfectly honest, if my tooshie looked as cute as this, I might cook more often in just my knickers. Okay, maybe not. At least she was colour co-ordinated.

Butter in.....there's my girl. Just like her Mum with a real weakness for the stuff. She refused to wash her hands after this rubbing the butter into her hands like lotion.

And of course, the best part. When she was done licking the spatula she said "I want some more chippies". I told her they were not chippies but Cornflakes to which she responded "I want some more snowflakes". There's the festive spirit.

No comments: