Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

As Good as it Gets!!

So this was our attempt at getting a family photo, all together, while dressed in something other than pajamas or an "I'm being a complete slob around the house" kind of ensemble. We attended Clyde's "Singing Christmas Tree" concert on Saturday (hence the tuxedo) and tried to take a picture during intermission.

Well, Miss Sofia was having none of it. She wasn't bad. She was just in a super giggly, massively fidgety, I'm not going to sit still for one minute, and I most certainly am not going to make it easy for you to take my photo kind of mood. I am bound and detemined that I will get a decent picture of her in her holiday outfit before the festive season is over.


3 comments:

Clyde and Terri said...

Sometimes funny is just as good as pretty -- just different.

Arena Mom said...

Love it! What a happy family!

Susie said...

I think the third photo with Sofia upside down should have been your Christmas Card photo. Too cute!