Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pinecrest Finally

Sorry about the delay in getting some photos published of our camping trip up to Pinecrest. We had a wonderful, completely filthy time. The kids were great, the weather perfect, and the food was pretty amazing all around if I do say so myself.


Sofia and Jake discovered the dirt first thing. Good thing that they enjoyed it so much 'cause we all did 4 days without a shower. Mmmm mmmmm good!


A perfect camp site. We had lots of room to set up our trailor, tents, games, a fire pit with plenty more room to spare.


Running round and round and round. Sofia taught Jake how to play follow the leader. These two kids are so cute together. At one point Jake went and gave Sofia a big hug and lost his balance. Both kids went crashing to the ground. So sad when such a sweet moment ends in tears.


Such a happy camping girl.


A perfect spot.


Jake the Snake. We won't mention that a little snake was swimming around in the water on our little beach. Yeah....a swimming snake. Is it just me or is there something a little wrong about that whole thing? It gives me the chills just thinking about it now.


Floating with my girl.


My little boat "Jaffa" got a good workout. The weather was perfect for a little sailing and almost everyone got out on the water at some point.


My little overtaking manouver. Good thing that this was the move that got caught on camera and not my turtle move from the day before. 'Nuff said!!



Jake and his Grandpa. Jake was pretty serious about his mission to bail the whole lake.




Packing up to head home. Let's do it again next year guys. It's a plan!

3 comments:

Clyde and Terri said...

Great pics. What a beautiful place!

Lilysmom said...

Love those two wee ones! The last picture is my favorite.

Arena Mom said...

So cute!! I just love that hair cut on her!