Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

New mates and flyaway hair


Sof's new mate - ELMO


Tonight, I had to dry my little girls hair. She has had the sniffles for the last few days and I didn't want to send her to bed with wet hair. I turned the blow dryer on low and held it up to her hand so that she could feel it. Well, no need to ease in slowly with this girl.....the louder and faster the air flew through her hair, the bigger the smile. It was hilarious.


And I just have to tell you that Sofia completed her first project at school. With the help of Miss Wendy she fingerpainted a Christmas Tree. We haven't seen this amazing work of art yet as it was outside drying when Daddy picked her up but we have been told that it will be on the wall on Monday. Grandma Terri and Grandpa Clyde.....keep your eyes peeled.

No comments: