Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Blah!

Well, here it is, Sunday night again, and we are getting ready for the new week. We have had a rather blah weekend. Sofia and I are still trying to kick the rear end of this nasty cold that we have had, and Clyde looks like he is just in the beginning stages of it. There has been a lot of time spent in pajamas, drinking hot lemon and honey, the house is a mess, the laundry is still piled high and I am about to throw a frozen pizza in the oven for dinner. So, there you have the current state of things!! But, as I look through the pics from this weekend, I am reminded of how blessed we are to have our Sofia home with us and I'll take a weekend of blah with Sofia and Clyde anytime.


Tired girls ready for bed. Yes, I did question how wise it is for me to post a picture of me in my pink PJ's. Pretty stunning, huh?


Cleaning up. Uncle Marc.....this one's for you!!


Ahhhhhh, cuddles. I love it even if it does mean my shoulder gets snotted.


Testing Peter's trike at the neighborhood party. Loved the red tassles.


Yes....there are always smiles for Barclay John.

5 comments:

Clyde and Terri said...

A truly beautiful domestic scene --and you all deserve this happiness!

Bobbi said...

She is adorable, as are you in your jammies.

I also posted about the stocking below.Did you happen to get that somewhere besides Guatemala?

We too are just getting over being sick, and now I think he is getting another cold. Gotta love it!

Denny said...

The wonderful and endearing aspects of family and parenthood.Poignant reminders of days gone by and ressurrected by continuing vignettes of of well-remembered moments....all to be treasured,, thanx Didi xxxx

Claire Wilson said...

Ok. Uncle Marc wants to know what museum that vacum came from?

PS Love the PJ's. You look just like a mum!!

Bobbi said...

Thank you for letting me know where you got the stocking. I have since then found someone going down soon. I will have one for next year.

Looking back there are so many things I would have bought. Hindsight is 20/20