Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Movie Night

This weekend we had our first attempt at an outdoor movie.
We invited family and friends and watched a movie with all the usual fixin's (aside from Jaffas.....I was all out.  I am still not convinced I would have shared even if I had of had some in the house.)


Not sure what is going on in this photo......I think Sofia must have passed on some advice from Papa to Dan. He tells her that when you get to the scary parts you have to cover your eyes.  It's alright Dan, we know that those Looney Tunes cartoons can be a bit scary.


Sofia had been waiting for days to try out the "copcorn".
It didn't dissappoint.  Popcorn on the BBQ is pretty damn cool.


There has already been a request for the next show so stay tuned.

Th....th....that's all folks!!

No comments: