Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

What we love about camping - Part 3

There are more than enough hours in the day to paint our fingers and toes 50 times over if we choose to.

Sofia is obsessed with painted fingers and toes.  
She will always compliment someone if she thinks they have chosen to paint their nails a beautiful colour.
PINK is her favourite.
Usually the request to paint her nails comes as we are struggling to get our two non-morning loving bodies out the door to go to work / school.  My sharp "NO" has resulted in more than one ugly meltdown (I'm not telling which one of us has the ugliest meltdown though).
This week, while we were camping, it was such a pleasure to sit together, outside, just the girls and paint our nails.

PINK

1 comment:

Claire Wilson said...

lol. Sofia I made my two boys paint my toenails last night. Black with sparkles.