Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cukoo Butt Pants

I don't know who started the whole Cukoo Butt Pants thing, but that is what Sofia and Kristen call each other.  I am fairly certain that my daughter provided the middle word and more than likely the last one as well.  I'll put money on Kris for being the "Cukoo" in this little equation. 

I am also fairly certain that it is some sort of strange term of endearment because it was pretty clear that these two were having a grand old time together.

Kristin was my rock at work through the whole adoption process.  She filled out paperwork, listened to all of my rants, was hovering over my shoulder when I first layed eyes on Sofia and covered for me while I was in Guatemala.  I miss my friend terribly now that she has moved away but it made my heart happy to see the two of them goof off together.    

No comments: