Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sweet Spring Sunshine

We took a trip to the Farmers Market in Davis this morning to pick up some goodies for dinner tomorrow and then followed it up with a picnic lunch in the park. The weather was perfect and there were families everywhere enjoying the wonderful Spring sunshine.

We have been so bad about putting hats on Sofia and I am worried that she won't wear them when we need her to in the summer, so we picked out a nice new one and she did really well with it and didn't take it off once.



Look at my girl!!! I keep thinking she is getting so big but the one look at her walking hand in hand with her Daddy shows me that she is still just a tiny wee thing. Look at that concerntration.


I wish I could look half as good as Sofia does in yellow.



The cold girls. No smiles for the camera, just a little moment together.

1 comment:

Clyde and Terri said...

We're so sorry you both have colds -- again. Maybe this day in the beautiful sunshine and all that vitamin D will move them along faster.