Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Little Miss Independent


So I was reading my toddler book the other night and it suggested that now might be an appropriate time for Sofia to start feeding herself. Are the people who write these books stupid? I mean seriously, there was not one single place that Baby Dal did not end up!!!! Sofia was as happy as a clam and very reluctant to give up her spoons but I am afraid Mum doesn't think she can do dinner this way. Sofia's dining independence might still be a ways off.

6 comments:

Clyde and Terri said...

Don't believe everything you read!

Lilysmom said...

Oh my goodness thank you for the laugh. I needed it. Self feeding is an art form Lily is still mastering!

Claire Wilson said...

Now they don't make highchairs out of vinyl for no reason mummy. I suggest Sofia dines in just a nappy and prior to her bath.

Claire Wilson said...

Uncle Marc feels for you greatly, he fully supports a delay in inyroducing this skill.

Claire Wilson said...

Uncle Marc also suggests dining in the highchair, in the shower, easy rinse after.

Denny said...

Ditto to Claire's comments about nappy and hi chair,A good laugh they do come right