Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2007

The Lousy Blogger

So, I've decided I'm no good at this blogging thing. My intentions are really good but those of you who know me, know that those good intentions never materialize into actual correspondance. I was always the one who came home from holidays with postcards written and stamped just not mailed. I can't help it!

Anyway, here I sit on a Friday night and decided I need to do a make up blog. So here is a quick summary of stuff.

We are freaking out that Sofia will be home with us in a couple of weeks. We don't have the definate date yet but we have been submitted to the Embassy and are waiting for that wonderful phone call telling us to book our tickets. We expect that late next week. I have not been sleeping at all. Again, for those of you who know me this is not good. I love my sleep and am very well aware that these could be my last two weeks of good sleep for many years. What is my problem? Might it have something to do with becoming a parent soon? Duh!!!! I wake up at night and so much is going through my brain and I can't seem to let it go.

I am going to post a few photos of our visit with Sofia a couple of months ago. I am sorry I didn't do this earlier. Again, good intentions......







Okay, just a few more. I can't help myself.







Alright, I'll leave you be now. Enjoy the pictures! How can you not? Look at those eyes. I don't know what I did to get so lucky but I'm sure glad I did it.

1 comment:

Lilysmom said...

She reminds me so much of my Lily. Thanks for the pictures. Have a wonderful trip. I understand about the no sleep I was not sleeping at all weeks before Lil's arrival, its anticipation! I was cheating with over the counter sleep aids but they make you groggy so you mine as well just not sleep. It is good practice :)