Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Or so the story goes.....

Last night we had a lovely evening together with some friends.
Sofia and Peter were playing all evening long really well together.
  No tears, no fighting.
At one point, Sofia pointed out to me a small scratch on her ankle.
We put a band aid on it, and all was good.

This morning when I dropped her off at Geema and Papa's 
this is how the conversation went....

To Geema:
Sofia: Look Geema.......I have an owie (pointing to the small scratch on her ankle)
Geema: Oh no!! How did that happen?
Sofia:  Peter bit me!!
(I can assure you that no teeth were involved in the acquisition of said scratch)

To Papa (like one minute later):
Sofia: Look Papa......I have an owie (pointing to the same small scratch on her ankle)
Papa:  How did you get that?
Sofia:  Peter tried to kill me!!

This girl has a bit of a flair for the dramatic!


1 comment:

Clyde and Terri said...

I was sort of believing Sofia about the bite, but the "Peter tried to kill me" clued me in and cracked me up. Brilliantly delivered with a completely straight 4-year-old face. This girl is going to be a Tina Fey!