Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween

When I was a little girl, there was no such thing as Halloween in New Zealand.
But I have to say, that this is fast becoming my very favourite holiday of all.
Mainly because I get to see my beautiful baby dress as a dragonfly...with sequins.


and play with her friends.


Nothing like playing balloons with a very good witch.


And pin the nose on the Jack-o-Lantern with Buzz Lightyear and a pirate.
Oh yeah....and a massive Whoopee Cushion.


My super cute dragonfly.


Then some trick-or-treating.


And some perfectly perfect accessories.
Dragonflies do have orange fangs, don't they?


Sweet friends.


One house was giving away toys......real toys.
Sofia picked out Xena (how fitting).


Examining the loot (notice that poor old Xena has been ditched in favour of candy).



Then all hell broke loose when the whoopee cushions came out.
I have never heard such laughter.



Happy Halloween Miss Sofia.


And thanks to our wonderful friends and family who made it an evening to remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looked like a wonderful time.