Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

We're Home

We're back in America safe, sound and almost unpacked. It is gloomy and grey here in Sac and I am missing the sunshine and sea air of home.
And, I know that my blogging became very sporadic and in fact, pretty much non existant toward the end of the trip so I vow to make up for it over the next couple of days. In fact, you will probably be begging me to stop with the pictures but I just have too many good ones not to share.
So, the sole reason for this trip was so that Sofia could meet her family and they her. We didn't sight see, we just enjoyed hanging out with each other. Sofia handled all the new people and places amazingly well. She just went with the flow and gave hugs and kisses to all.
And to everyone at home......thank you for the wonderful holiday. For giving us all your time and attention, for comfortable beds, good food and conversation and lots of good old kiwi moments to share with the Sofster. I love you and miss you all terribly already.

No comments: