Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's a kind of sickness!!



Okay, I'll admit it.....I have a sickness! I'm not sure what it's called, but I am sure it has a name. I mean seriously, what's a Mama supposed to do when faced with a ginormous 50% off sign, the Sofster's 1st pool party looming and a girlie with a body this swimsuit ready. Really!!! You can't get away with wearing togs like this for very long, and I have waited for a very, very long time to dress my daughter, so I don't care if she hates me for it in her teenage years and I don't care if Daddy thinks it is ridiculous that she has 5 (okay maybe 6....another pair might have slipped somehow into the shopping bag) pairs of togs......I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Clyde and Terri said...

Meredith,
I can't believe you bought all those ruffles. If I had seen this in the store, I would have thought, "Meredith would never buy something like that!"
But, I kinda like it myself.
Terri

Chris Tickner, MFT said...

ME LOVE IT!!!!!!!Are you crossing over joing me on ....the PINK side?!?!? xo Auntie Oscar