Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2007

I love mummy


Sofia received a present in the mail a couple of days ago from her Grandma and Grandpa - a new pair of PJ's that say "I love mummy" on them. Now, seeing as it's October, the bright orange feet and the fact that Halloween is lurking just around the corner, I have a feeling they are talking about the white bandaged variety, but I don't care. I will always be "Mummy" to Sofia. I know this decision will impact her greeting card selection forever as it has mine with my mum, but apparently I will be able to rely on the spooking season to get my fix of mummy wear.

By the way.....thanks G-ma and G-pa for the cool new stuff.

1 comment:

Claire Wilson said...

I love your orange feet Sofia!!
Tell mummy that she needs to update her old friends on trade me to say that she is the proud mummy of Sofia. Love Aunty Claire